I started writing for small businesses and nonprofit organizations in 2008. Since then I have worked with a dozen businesses across the country, though most have been in the Phoenix-metro area. These fields include behavioral health, telecommunications, marketing, and community development.
As much as I love lyricism, I have learned through these experiences that concise, engaging writing is the best way to deliver content to your clients.
Below are the services I offer. Pricing varies per project but you can generally expect approximately $0.11 per word. However, please contact me for details.
- Web content
- Blog articles
- Editing services
Social Media Services
I opened my first social media account on Friendster back in 2003. Over the years I have watched the medium grow into a marketing tool that connects clients with companies. Unfortunately, many small businesses do not utilize social media in a way that truly benefits their company.
This is where I can help.
I specialize in assisting small businesses to develop and maintain a rapport with current and potential clients. Check out the packages available.
Starter Package, $150
New to social media? I can help you set up accounts and get started in creating quality, engaging content. This package includes:
- Business account setup for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Yelp
- Customized info page and biography
- Upload logo and relevant images
- 4 posts per account (if applicable)
- 1 hour consultation/support
Professional Package, $250 per month
Does your small business already have some form of social media presence? Are you looking to build engagement with your followers? Or are you looking to outsource your social media management? This package includes all of the above services plus:
- Business account setup for LinkedIn and YouTube (if relevant)
- 15 posts per account at peak hours (customizable)
- Develop custom hashtags and keywords
- Daily account management
- Build follower base
- Monthly report on engagement and trends (if desired)